Hello! I have a swatch for you :D My very first SWATCH. My pictures are not as great as those of other bloggers, but this is just for fun ^...

OPI I Don't Give A Rotterdam Swatch - turned mani

10:02 Karise 0 Comments

Hello! I have a swatch for you :D My very first SWATCH. My pictures are not as great as those of other bloggers, but this is just for fun ^^ 

This bottle of nail polish is responsible for my current interest in nail art. This bottle was pre-owned and hence I got it for SGD$6. Before buying it, I went online to check out the swatches. To me, it seemed like a blue-ish polish with gold flecks and looked seriously pretty (as seen below).


So, I purchased it. And the very first time I applied, I was disappointed. Mainly because there was not much blue, but more grey than blue. (As seen in my swatch below) A big difference, don't you think? However, after applying to all my nails, I take a better look at them & loved it! Maybe it's because the color goes well with my skin tone which is fairer. I also made a video! :P Live swatch ;)







After swatching, my Mom came around and she asked, not gonna do any design? And I thought...hmmmm maybe I should right? So I did ;)





0 comments: