Hi everyone! The second swatch from my haul yesterday is here! Today I have for you the major lemming royal blue colour! Essence WALK ON AIR...

Essence Walk On Air plus Waking Up In Vegas topper

22:49 Karise 0 Comments

Hi everyone! The second swatch from my haul yesterday is here! Today I have for you the major lemming royal blue colour! Essence WALK ON AIR!

Two coats, no topcoat

This color is the perfect blue I have been looking for. It is sheer this first coat but totally even out on the second. To add on a little more fun, I added a DANCE topcoat named Waking Up In Vegas. 


This is the prettiest thing I've ever seen. The flecks as seen above are mostly red and pinkish, however, in another angle or lighting, you could see green! I totally fell in love with this one :-)

0 comments: