Hi everyone! Today I went to town with my Mom cause... THERE'S A SALE! Of course nail polish related :P They were selling Essence polish...

Private sale haul plus Catrice - Play It Blue swatch

22:26 Karise 0 Comments

Hi everyone! Today I went to town with my Mom cause... THERE'S A SALE! Of course nail polish related :P They were selling Essence polishes at 4 for $10 and Catrice polishes at the same value price. I have not tried Catrice polishes before and took this chance to try them. It was a totally worth it trip!

Look at my haul :D It isn't a lot, but got some fresh new colours!


Finally, I got myself dark blue! YAY! I've been dying for that shade hehe. After I reached home, I immediately tried all four colours from Catrice. All were sheer on first coat except that dark purple-ish pink polish. Catrice 'Will You Berry Me?!' is opaque in ONE COAT. How awesome is that? However, out of the four colors, today I have for you Catrice 'Play It Blue' swatch + review!!

3 coats, not top coat.


Initially when I saw the bottle I thought it would be a pastel blue colour. In fact, the colour is even paler! Almost white, but not quite with a dash of pale blue. I fell in love with this color as it finished matte and totally gave the ice-y feeling. I felt like an ice queen ^^

It was sheer on the first coat, I swatched in three coats above. I could have gotten away with two caots, but I wanted an even opaque finish. 

That's all I have in store for you today! Have a good day :)

0 comments: