Hi there! Today is a happy day! Met up for the first time with Insta nailz friends hehehe :D We discussed on Christmas themed nails hen...

Christmas gathering

23:33 Karise 0 Comments



Hi there! Today is a happy day! Met up for the first time with Insta nailz friends hehehe :D We discussed on Christmas themed nails hence the beautiful group shot above ^^   We also arranged a gift exchange which was fun! So, my secret Santa turned out to be CELESTINE! She totally killed my lemmings! Thanks so much dear!
(Yes Celestine, that's you, the Santa! :D)

After the gift exchange we headed to Somerset and did some shopping at DYON! I got myself my presents, CG Something Sweet and CC Over The Moon. I'm especially excited for CC cause its HOLOGRAPHIC, and my very first one keke


The Glisten & GLOW HK Girl topcoat was ordered by Kay. Cause there was a promotion on MeiMeiSignatures so this was our first group buy (YAY!) I am gonna try it out tmr hehe

Anyway, today was really fun and I enjoyed my time spent with the girls ^^ Hope we'll have more of this gatherings! <3


0 comments: