Hello again everyone~ Today is St Patrick's Day! Actually, I have no idea what this day was and so I Googled about it. Turns out th...

Saint Patrick's Day

16:41 Karise 0 Comments

Hello again everyone~

Today is St Patrick's Day! Actually, I have no idea what this day was and so I Googled about it. Turns out that St Patrick explained the Holy Trinity using the three-leaved shamrock. I had no idea that the plant was called a shamrock, and I immediately thought of the recent polish Luckiest Shamrock by Charlie's Rad Lacquer. With that, I also picked out Navigate Her by Essie as the base color for this mani.


I drew three hearts and a stem for the shamrock plus some polka dots for the rest of my nails. You can see the tutorial HERE by CutePolish on Youtube. I really do love this colour combination too, what do you guys think?








Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: