Hello readers! Today I have something fun to share with all of you; NAIL VINYLS. I have seen so many bloggers and instagrammers (does t...

Chevron nail vinyls

11:43 Karise 0 Comments

Hello readers!

Today I have something fun to share with all of you; NAIL VINYLS. I have seen so many bloggers and instagrammers (does this word even exists?!) used IG@teismom nail vinyls (or stickers if you wish to call them). You can purchase yours on her website and she even has hearts, stars and many other nail vinyls to choose from!

I ordered this chevron nail vinyls from her because free hand chevrons are hard to do (especially when using non-dominant hand). Many of us resort to using the traditional DIY chevron crafts scissors and scotch tape. But let's be honest, it isn't easy either. You have to cut and leave almost the same size between the first cut and the next PLUS the scissors I use aren't sharp enough to cut the scotch tape. So you can say I gave up on chevrons, but not to worry cause nail vinyls are here to the rescue!


For today's mani, I am going to use my favourite Teenage Dream from the OPI Katy Perry collection, together with it is piCture pOlish Cosmos. You could say I just combined both of my favorite shades hehehe :D


And now, I proudly present to you.... perfect chevrons!!! It was easy to use these nail vinyls and I could even reuse them (which is great)! This is the first try using the vinyls and I am very pleased. I have learnt not to load the brush of the second color too much as it may flood the cuticles, and clean up was a mess! But with practice I got the hang of it and it turned out pretty well!




I think that I may want to get more of the vinyls from @teismom sometime soon because it is really great! What do you think? Would you spend money on nail 'stencils'?





Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: