Hello readers! Tonight I have for you... Lac Attack's Jewel of the Nile *claps* I have been dying to try this on because I have been so...

Lac Attack - Jewel of the Nile Swatch and Review

18:43 Karise 0 Comments

Hello readers! Tonight I have for you... Lac Attack's Jewel of the Nile *claps* I have been dying to try this on because I have been so busy and couldn't have the time to factor in this little jewel. Alas, the time is right and I present to you this amazing glitter topper! 


The formula of JOTN is really good! I am so impressed because glitters are usually hard to work with. Another amazing thing is the glitter itself. Just look at that bright teal blue micro glitter paired up with this almost neon light green leaning towards yellow glitter.


It seems to me that JOTN is not in a clear base. I think that it is in a light pink base. Let me state that I have one coat of white polish as an undie but after two coats it doesn't look white to me. Something like a baby powder pink (which I adore). Also, it dries to a rather matte finish.

Swatches are all with one white base, two coats of JOTN and no topcoat.


Ladies (and gentlemen), if you know me by now, after a swatch post calls for a... MANI! So stay tuned!





Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: