Hello again! As promised, I have a mani for all you readers out there! Today's mani was inspired by IG@ohmygoshpolish. She creates ...

Matte glitter black blocking

00:31 Karise 0 Comments

Hello again!

As promised, I have a mani for all you readers out there! Today's mani was inspired by IG@ohmygoshpolish. She creates so many nail art designs and posts them so many times a day and I can hardly believe that! LOL. But anyway, here is the specific post which I got my inspiration from.



Basically, I recreated the way @ohmygoshpolish had the black stripes and blocks over her leopard print. Except mine was a glitter background. I tried my best to get straight lines using a thin liner brush. And here is the final result.




As you can see, I also mattified the entire manicure, which looks pretty cool yo!




For this mani, I used Lac Attack - Jewel of the Nile, A-England - Camelot and Essie's Matte About You topcoat. I am liking my new matte topcoat. Unlike Revlon's, Essie's one does not have dents as easily as Revlon's does. So, Matte About You was a good investment for me (:

Is matte cool? Do you like them, yay or nay? Share your thoughts with me on Instagram!





Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: