Yay! It's blue today! My fav color ^^ Today I tried to recreate IG@sveta_sanders mani and I felt that it turned out alright. I basica...

#31DC2014: Blue

19:45 Karise 0 Comments

Yay! It's blue today! My fav color ^^

Today I tried to recreate IG@sveta_sanders mani and I felt that it turned out alright. I basically followed that video tutorial from her Instagram except that I dropped three blobs instead of four. Let's take a lookie at the collage first!


What I was not very pleased about was the application of the decal I made. I think I messed that up :/ Nonetheless, the designs are still pretty and BLUE is pretty so, it's okay :D

I used F.U.N. Lacquer - Icy Snow as the base and for the darker blue I used piCture pOlish - Cosmos and I love the combination because there's so much going on there. There's Icy Snow's pretty pale blue-teal sheen (just like snow) and Cosmos' beautiful silver small flakies.


Overall I do like this look a lot! Do you?




Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: