Hello there readers! Today's geometric theme came to my mind pretty easily! I did a rather simple stained glass mani with bright co...

#31DC2014: Geometric

22:00 Karise 0 Comments

Hello there readers!

Today's geometric theme came to my mind pretty easily! I did a rather simple stained glass mani with bright colors. 

I used Sally Hansen - Dive in & Bubblegum Pink and OPI - I Can't cope-acabana with black acrylic paint for the lines. 

I outlined my whole nail first then went in to draw different shapes. Next, I filled in the shapes with colors while leaving one negative space. Of course I had to spice up my accent design right? I did a triangle pattern with different colors!



Last but not least, I went over with a glossy top coat (G&G HK Girl)  waited for it to dry and then added a matte top coat (Essie Matte About You). I really liked how these turned out, what do you think?




Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: