Hello there! I'm sure you reader might know the hype about The Fault In Our Stars, right? If you do, this is nothing surprising! Fo...

#31DC2014: Inspired by a Book - The Fault In Our Stars

14:00 Karise 0 Comments

Hello there!

I'm sure you reader might know the hype about The Fault In Our Stars, right? If you do, this is nothing surprising! For today's mani, I took upon CutePolish's YouTube tutorial and did a TFIOS nail art look! I found this picture online where it looks rather similar to my mani:


For this mani, I had quite a hard time with the newspaper prints. I don't know if its the rubbing alcohol I used or is it the newspaper I used :/ In any case, it turned out pretty alright! I also had a hard time trying to squeeze in all the words and punctuation LOL!








Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: