Hello everyone! Yes, this IS a swatch post in the midst of so many nail art manis from the 31 Day Challenge. I managed to squeeze F.U.N...

F.U.N. Lacquer - Anna Swatch and Review

20:00 Karise 0 Comments

Hello everyone!

Yes, this IS a swatch post in the midst of so many nail art manis from the 31 Day Challenge. I managed to squeeze F.U.N. Lacquer's Anna in hehe! This polish is a new addition to F.U.N. Lacquer's Le Princess Collection 2.0

Let me start off with saying that this polish is perfection. The formula was a tad thick, otherwise it was really great. Almost a one-coater, but for swatch's sake, it's all two easy coats + Glisten & Glow's HK Girl top coat.

Application was smooth, it also dries semi-matte. So a glossy top coat would be needed. Now let's move on to my description of the color itself.

Anna is a strong holographic polish that is superb under sunlight. It is a blue leaning purple based polish. However, when I move my fingers ever so lightly and catching different lighting, I see this incredible purple sheen of light purple that just amazed me the most.  I shall stop describing and let the pictures do the talking!

(Under artificial lighting)

I recently invested in a clip-on macro lens to be used on hand phones. And here, I introduce you this juicy picture of holo-goodness with an obvious shift in purple-blue. *drools*

(Under artificial lighting)

As mentioned, Anna under sunlight is double WOW. The holographic in this baby just shone ever so brightly and the purple sheen is still there!!

(Under direct sunlight)


(Under direct sunlight)



And again, you're welcome for the macro shots (I love them so much I can die)!! I'm so loving this macro clip-on lensssss!! Best buy ever!

Lens aside, here is a collage to wrap up this post! Hoped you love Anna as much as me!








Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: