Hello there dear reader! Today I have a long post on an OPI collection! And it is the Coca-Cola Collection! My Dad got me this travel ...

OPI Coca-Cola Travel Exclusive Collection (Part 1) - You're So Vain-illa, Turn On the Haute Light, Sorry I'm Fizzy Today Swatch and Review

18:00 Karise 0 Comments

Hello there dear reader!

Today I have a long post on an OPI collection! And it is the Coca-Cola Collection! My Dad got me this travel exclusive mini collection form the airport when he returned from a business trip, how sweet ^^ 

There are six polishes in this travel exclusive collection. To my knowledge, the original Coca-Cola OPI Collection has nine shades, so this is like the smaller version. Well, first of all, I would like to admire the packaging, it's so cute and so iconic! The red just does it all~


Now, let's move on to individual polishes!

You're So Vain-illa is a creme nude with hints of brown-ish and yellow-ish undertones. It's formula was better than I expected, a tad streaky on first coat but leveled well on the second. This polish does reminds me of OPI - My Vampire is Buff, could be an almost-dupe for it actually! Here's two coats with Glisten & Glow's HK Girl topcoat.

(Under artificial lighting)

(Outdoors in shade)

Turn On the Haute Light is rather sheer on the first coat, however was opaque in two coats. The formula was on the average side, however still very workable.

This soft silver is rather chrome-metallic but not too over, which is nice. It also dries matte but as I put over a top coat, there isn't much change which was really great cause I preferred the original finish.


(Under artificial lighting)
I must say that TOTHL is nothing like anything in my stash. I am really impressed that there were some visible reflections from my nails and that this silver doesn't show any ridges and imperfections like brush strokes, that's a plus point!

And this swatch taken outdoors does give me the diet coke can feels! Super love!

(Outdoors in shade)

Sorry I'm Fizzy Today is a coral-ish pink creme that is surprisingly so bring that it is almost a neon! I really was pleasantly surprised by this polish! The first coat was rather hard to apply, however all was great by the second. I still think you can go for a third, you know just in case ;)

I must say that I stared at my nails longer than I should haha! It dries glossy and with a top coat made it even more glossy! Totally would rock this color more, it is so flattering to wear this!

(Under artificial lighting)

(Outdoors in shade)

Stay tuned for the part two of this collection *winks*




Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: