Hello there! Today I have for you a rather simple and dainty design that isn't really my usual stuff. So here is a nude mani, I used O...

Nude Flower and Polka Dots Nail Art

19:00 Karise 0 Comments

Hello there!

Today I have for you a rather simple and dainty design that isn't really my usual stuff. So here is a nude mani, I used OPI - My Vampire is Buff as the base color for all my nails.

Then I added off-white polka dots using OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls. You can see that the contrast of colors are not very evident,  but I like it that way. It gives a soft look!

And then, using OPI - DS Classic 031 I created polka dot pattern on my middle finger and also used it as the petals for my flowers on my ring finger. I then finished off the center of the flower with a dot using MBSW.

So here is how it looks like~


I also added a matte topcoat to give this look another feel. I do like this mani more than I thought I would (if that makes sense LOL).

Thanks for reading!

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: