Hello lovelies! I must admit that this mani I am sharing with you is a random one :P Initially this was not the planned out nail art th...

Miss Sporty Polishes Water Marble in yellow, purple and green

20:00 Karise 2 Comments

Hello lovelies!

I must admit that this mani I am sharing with you is a random one :P Initially this was not the planned out nail art that I wanted to do but I guess if things are done unplanned, it isn't that bad either! So, with that, I present to you this water marble!



I used this new polishes which was part of the haul my Mom did when she went to Europe with Dad. She bought this UK brand called Miss Sporty. These polishes are rather small in size and looked cute too. It has a kind of flat wide brush but I did not try it on the nail.

Anyway, I used 471 Purple Romance, 468 Green Whisperer and 453 Popcorn for this manicure. I honestly just did random designs, like I told you this was completely unplanned!

So sorry for the bad clean up though, I was rather frustrated with myself for not being able to do what I planned in my head so yeah, please forgive me :/

Till next time!

Ciao~


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

2 comments: