Hello there! I must admit that today's mani is something that came out of my brain but I felt was that kind of design that did not ...

Negative space stripes with Stamping mani

19:00 Karise 0 Comments

Hello there!

I must admit that today's mani is something that came out of my brain but I felt was that kind of design that did not turn out as well as I thought it would be :/

Nonetheless, I tried and would just like to share it anyway. 

I did a negative spaced stripes and white polish which I thought was already very pretty like that. Maybe I should have just ended it there LOL. Anyway, I then did some reverse stamping on my Born Pretty plate 20 (reviewed here). Then I cut it out in triangles and placed them on the nail like shown. 


I do find it minimalist which is pretty cool but I felt there is something missing in this mani! What do you think?


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: