Well hello there! A new nail art for the weekend! I have here a recreation of SoNailicious' MNFWA 2015 mani .I did everything fre...

SoNailicious Inspired Nail Art!

18:13 Karise 3 Comments

Well hello there!

A new nail art for the weekend! I have here a recreation of SoNailicious' MNFWA 2015 mani.I did everything free hand, hence the edges are not perfect! I also used a dotting tool for the blue dots!


sonailicious-inspired-nail-art

I used Sally Hansen - Bubblegum Pink for the half moons and chevrons, Essie - Avenue Maintain for the dots and a-England - Camelot for the black triangles! As for the base... well you guessed it! OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls *duhhhhh*

Here are some macro shots for your pure enjoyment :D




I find this mani really fun because of all the bright colors and then theres the edgey black triangle which was really cool! SoNialicious has been one of my top favorite discovery of nail blogs from the start and well, Maria has really nice nails and designs... and PHOTOS! Just love all of it hehehe! 



| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

3 comments: