Hi hi! No place can replace, home. My idea of a home, is some where I am happy to be at and full of love, living a colorful life. I'...

#A2Z Challenge - H is for Home

18:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hi hi!

No place can replace, home. My idea of a home, is some where I am happy to be at and full of love, living a colorful life. I've always wanted to stay out in the countryside with the nature. So, today's mani depicts this scene in my head.

I drew on some grass, a tree and some birds to depict my love for nature. I also drew on a house filled with rainbow colors, because life can be so enjoyable! 


For the house, I created the shape with black acrylic paint, then filled it in completely. Then I went back in after it dried with white acrylic paint, leaving a black boarder. I let it dry and then went in with OPI - I Can't Cope-acabana, Sally Hansen - Fired Up, OPI - Dating A Royal and Sinful Colors - Verbena and applied them in stripes of colors.

For the grass, I used two shades of green, primarily Revlon - Trendy, a dark green and for the highlights I mixed Trendy with Essie - Navigate Her. The tree trunks were outlined in black acrylic paint and the tree trunk filled in with Revlon - Totally Toffee and the highlights adding some white polish to it. And of course, the birdies were drawn with black acrylic paint!
Tell me what a home to you mean in the comments :D

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: