When I was in America for my holiday, no doubt there was a lot of shopping and a lot of damage to the wallet... But today, this Fossil watc...

Fossil Watch Inspired Nail Art

18:50 Karise 2 Comments

When I was in America for my holiday, no doubt there was a lot of shopping and a lot of damage to the wallet... But today, this Fossil watch was a gift from my Dad *beams* I saw this watch and fell in love with it! I think it's mainly because it looks classy :P I really liked it so much I decided to do a mani inspired by this watch. 


 The numbers on the watch is rose gold and so I decided to use the oh-so-famous ILNP "Juliette" rose gold flakie nail polish as the base for my nails. For the details I used the colors of the second and minute hands of the watch, which are white and mint.


On my accent nails, I did a very simple design by creating three stripes down the middle of my nail. I used Sinful Colors "Be Happy" and "Snow Me White" together with the skinniest striping tape from Nail Vinyls. I then decided to matte the whole manicure so that the flakies stand out more and make the look more subtle and chic.


I thoroughly enjoyed creating this look to match my new favourite watch! Lemme know what you think of them :)

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

2 comments:

  1. Get mani and I like the new layout of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was getting tired of the old heh :P

    ReplyDelete