Hello all! I have to start off by saying that the person responsible for this manicure and this look... is my friend LOUIS! He has been...

Film Inspired: The Angry Birds Movie

11:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hello all!

I have to start off by saying that the person responsible for this manicure and this look... is my friend LOUIS! He has been pretty cray about the Angry Birds and they're coming up with a movie. So he suggested that I do Angry Birds inspired nails. I took that as a challenge and well, I did them!

First off to tell you, these are all 100% HAND-PAINTED. I did use a various range of acrylic paints for the detailing of the birds. From pointer to pinky I will share with you the base polishes that I used. Starting off Essence "Ballerina Charm", Kure Bazaar "Carioca", Zoya "Piaf" and Zoya "Kalmia". 

I did a good amount of homework and searching for good references for my nail art. I came across four posters of each individual character (with names too, how helpful!) and did try my best to replicate them. I tried to add in their names too. You can see the close up shots of each nail in the collage below :)

I had so much fun doing these, mainly because I could feel the accomplishment and this sorta revived my passion for nail art too!



| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: