Halu halu! Whenever I am doing a challenge and one of the prompts is a technique, I tend to usually do that technique in... you guessed...

#GlamNailsChallenge - Dry Brush

12:50 Karise 0 Comments

Halu halu!

Whenever I am doing a challenge and one of the prompts is a technique, I tend to usually do that technique in... you guessed it, BLUE! And that's exactly what I'm doing now :D

I chose four polishes for this look, all blue of course! Starting with the lightest to the darkest; Zoya "Blu", Essie "Bikini So Teeny", Zoya "Robyn" and Nails Inc "Baker Street".

Basically dry brushing requires very little to almost no polish on the brush and swiping it on the nail. I did the swipes in horizontal and vertical strokes over a white base and on my pointer is the lightest blue and the pink with the darkest blue. 

I thought that this design turned out really pretty because of how cool it looks, don't you agree :P 




| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: