Hello hello all! I'm back with some marbling! Today I chose to work with all a-england polishes. I used "Her Rose Adagio&q...

Holo Watermarbling with a-england nail art

14:59 Karise 0 Comments


Hello hello all!

I'm back with some marbling! Today I chose to work with all a-england polishes. I used "Her Rose Adagio" and "Wuthering Heights". I bought both of these from Mei Mei. I thought that maybe when holos from the same maker would have similar consistency and better for marbling and I was darn right!

I have a little video tutorial below for you! I started off with a coat of "Her Rose Adagio". Then I prepped my nails with a liquid latex, I used Bundle Monster's "Poli-Peel". After that I headed to my cup of distilled water and started dropping the polishes alternating.

I decided to do the oh-so-famous water marble design where I pull in strokes from the outer ring into the center. I then gently dipped my finger into the surface and then clear the polish around the pulled out my finger. I think the video would make more sense LOL.


Anyway I was very happy with how these turned out and the a-england polishes did a great great job for this look!



| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: