It's the last prompt for the month?! WHAT? Dat was one hella fast month!! :O Well well well, lemme share with you what was the ...

#Clairestelle8June - Glitter

20:50 Karise 0 Comments

It's the last prompt for the month?! WHAT? Dat was one hella fast month!! :O


Well well well, lemme share with you what was the glitter underneath that color!

It is Sinful Colors "Queen of Beauty" a silver glitter polish in a clear base. For this look I started off with one coat on my nails, and then I sponged on the glitter to give more opacity and blingz. I sponged on maybe 5-6 times and then I put on a coat from the polish brush and then ended off with one last round of stamping only at the tips (to cover them up!).

Then I went in with my OPI Sheer Tints. Started from left to right; "I'm Never Amberrassed", "Be Magentale with Me", "Don't Violet Me Down", "I Can Teal You Like Me" and back at the yellow. I applied multiple layers as I thought that some of the colors weren't showing very well.

I took my picture under sunlight hence you can see a few of them bling bling glarez! Totally did not photoshop that! :D

I'm planning on something for the month of July, but that also depends on how busy my life is getting! So, I'll just put it there :P Hope you have a good month!


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: