Hola! It's a color theme today, we goin' purple gulrs! I wanted to do a scallop design which was inspired by HannahRoxNails vid...

#Clairestelle8June - Purple

20:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hola!

It's a color theme today, we goin' purple gulrs! I wanted to do a scallop design which was inspired by HannahRoxNails video I saw a while back. I had on one layer of China Glaze "Light As Air" the lightest purple of the bunch as the base color. Then I added in stripes with a medium purple from Miss Sporty "Purple Romance" and the darkest purple "Punk Rock". I also added a layer of INM Nails  Out The Door "Silver Holographic Top Coat".

To add more blingz here comes purple glitter!! I applied one layer of Catrice "Let's Get Lost in Vegas" then waited for it to dry then applied polish on a sponge and dabbed onto the nail (this is for maximum glitter payoff) and then added another layer from the polish brush itself onto the nail. I do love how these came out! Pretty to look at :) 


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: