Hi there all! Today I'm wholly inspired by Pinterest searches :P I came across this adorable unicorn and this uni-corn . Which...

#Clairestelle8June - Unicorn

21:50 Karise 0 Comments


Hi there all!

Today I'm wholly inspired by Pinterest searches :P I came across this adorable unicorn and this uni-corn. Which led me to the inspiration of this look in regards to the prompt, is it a unicorn or uni-corn? I know it sounds lame but oh well it's fun! 

For my wordings "or" and the question mark, I decided to do a rainbow striped background. I used the following list of polishes below and a striping brush. Then I added INM Nails "Silver Holographic Top Coat".

Red: Rimmel London "Hip Hop"
Orange: Sally Hansen "Fired Up"
Yellow: Miss Sporty "Popcorn"
Green: Miss Sporty "Green Whisperer"
Blue: Zoya "Robyn"
Purple: Miss Sporty "Purple Romance"
Dark Purple: Rimmel London "Punk Rock"

For the unicorn, I used China Glaze "Light as Air" for the body and the blue is Zoya "Robyn". as for the uni-corn I used the same yellow and green polishes from the rainbow stripes! All outlines are in black acrylic paint and the unicorn and uni-corn were drawn over two coats of OPI "My Boyfriend Scales Walls" and so are the white wordings!

Before I started drawing the unicorns I took a picture of my rainbow striped nails on Snapchat and found this cute sticker of rainbow vomit that is similar in color to my striped nails! How cute?






| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: