Hi everyone! Today's prompt had me thinking... what is the best way to go with "by the sea" theme but is also very simple...

#Clairestelle8Sep - By the Sea

15:24 Karise 0 Comments

Hi everyone!

Today's prompt had me thinking... what is the best way to go with "by the sea" theme but is also very simple to do? I didn't want any complicated designs because I simply don't have the time right now :P

I managed to com up with this look:


A very basic nail art with curvy lines as the waves on the tips of my nails. I used the following range of blues: Zoya "Blu", Pa "A166", Kure Bazaar "Turkoise" and Kure Bazaar "Queen",

I do find this manicure attractive, maybe because it has my favorite color all over LOL. Tell me what you think!


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: