Hello there! Today I have something really interesting and new to the blog! For the first time I am using fabric markers in my nail ar...

#Clairestelle8Sep - Stained Glass

13:54 Karise 0 Comments

Hello there!

Today I have something really interesting and new to the blog! For the first time I am using fabric markers in my nail art :O To be very specific I used Zig Fabric Markers that I got a long time ago.

So, I had on two coats of China Glaze "Glistening Snow" and then I added a layer of HK Girl Top Coat. Next using the fine tip from my Sharpie marker, I drew on designs that were like stained glass. The middle nail design just popped out from my head and the ring design was inspired by this picture. The pointer and pinky nails had some random geometric shapes.

What I did next was to just color in the shapes and also leaving some of the silver holographic peaking through without any color. I had cut my nails pretty darn short because I broke two nails (oh poor me) but this manicure told me straight in my face that short nails can get fun too!
I lastly topped off the whole manicure with HK Girl Top Coat and the holographicness came back alive!

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: