Good day to you! Out of all the prompts, I am most excited for today's. Mainly because I am a huge fan of nature, I love the greene...

#Clairestelle8Sep - Tropical

12:50 Karise 0 Comments

Good day to you!

Out of all the prompts, I am most excited for today's. Mainly because I am a huge fan of nature, I love the greenery and everything in between.

Yes I did more stamping because I tried to do freehand and it sucked big time LOL.



I used Bundle Monster BM720 for the flower and the bird design, totally loving this plate! The leafy designs are from BornPrettyStore BP19 plate (I reviewed this plate here). I used my trusty Konad White stamping polish only for this look.

The striking bright blue polish I so adore recently is none other than China Glaze "Turned Up Turquoise". For the flower design I did reverse stamping and filled in some color with Essie "Fiji" and "Cute as a Button". The ring finger had on two coats of Essie "Cute as a Button" as the base color.

I am super happy with how these tropical look came out! Tell me what you think!



| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: