Hi there! This prompt is way overdue, it's already October but I'm stuck at here LOL. Well, better now than never right? To...

#Clairestelle8Sep - Illusion

12:05 Karise 0 Comments

Hi there!

This prompt is way overdue, it's already October but I'm stuck at here LOL. Well, better now than never right?

Today's prompt is supposed to mindfck you, just like an illusion :D I have here a combination of water marbling and stamping. 

I used Miss Sporty "Popcorn" and "Green Whisperer" to create the watermarble. Honestly there wasn't any particular watermarble pattern that I was going for, I just wanted something messy haha!
For the stamping design, I used Konad Black stamping polish and BornPrettyStore stamping plate BP 51. If you would like to get 10% off from BornPrettyStore, please do remember to use my code "LSTX31"! 
Tbh, the watermarble may not be seen so clearly because they are all quite light colors and I'm not too happy bout that LOL, but it's okay that's a lesson learnt!

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: