Hello hello! This is the last of the September challenge (I know it's October already but hey I still made the effort to finish thi...

#Clairestelle8Sep - Textured

18:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hello hello!

This is the last of the September challenge (I know it's October already but hey I still made the effort to finish this off!). I am using Nicole by OPI "Sand In My Shoe" and "On What Grounds?"

I did a very simple design because I didn't want to be too ambitious with textured polishes since I do not use them as often. So I pulled out my trusty dotting tool and started to do a polka dot design on my nails. Nothing much to explain except for working quickly! Textured polishes do tend to dry very fast.




| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: