Hello hello! As I was finding inspiration for this week's manicure, I was sourcing through all my favourite Youtube nail artists. It ...

Floral Anchor Inspired Nail Art

12:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hello hello!
As I was finding inspiration for this week's manicure, I was sourcing through all my favourite Youtube nail artists. It was hard to choose which designs to recreate but I settled with Nailed It! NZ's original floral anchor nail art which another of my faves JauntyJuli recreated in a mani swap that they did!

I've linked all of their videos above and there's not much to explain on how to do this since they both did an excellent job doing that right?! What I'll say is that I didn't go completely the same with their design, as you can tell LOL.


I'll have all the polishes I used in  this manicure for you:

Black: a England "Camelot"
Nude: Butter London "Cuppa"
Dark Purple: Rimmel London "Seduce"
Orange: Sally Hansen "Fired Up"
Yellow: Sinful Colors "Unicorn"
Dark Green: Revlon "Trendy"
White: Sinful Colors "Snow Me White"

What I changed up this manicure compared to the Youtubers are the holographic topper. I used INM Nails Silver Holographic Topcoat (which I tend to reach out to a lot recently!). For my ring finger, after doing the floral anchor, I used a small brush to apply the holographic topper over the black base.

I love how this turned out, and I was even able to do this design with my non-dominant hand! Tell me what you think :)

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: