Hi all, As the year is ending and the weather does get a little chilly here in Singapore, I decided to do a fall nail art. This is real...

Simple Fall Geometric Nail Art

12:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hi all,

As the year is ending and the weather does get a little chilly here in Singapore, I decided to do a fall nail art. This is really very simple and easy to do!


I first painted two coats of Essie "Chinchilly" and then let it dry completely. Next I used a scotch tape and placing it diagonally from the tip and going in with Zoya"Tove", after which I immediately remove the tape. 

I thought that the colors were in too similar tones so I used Sally Hansen "Golden-I" and a striping brush and drew on a line where the colors meet.

This is one of those super minimalist looks that just looks fab, don't you think?


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: