Hello again! Today's post is the next prompt for the Glam Nails Challenge; and it's Thanksgiving themed! I did the traditio...

#GlamNailsChallengeNov - Thanksgiving

21:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hello again!

Today's post is the next prompt for the Glam Nails Challenge; and it's Thanksgiving themed!

I did the traditional turkey design by first drawing the feathers fanning out first with a red Rimmel London "Hip Hop" then an orange Sally Hansen "Fired Up" and in between I added this orangey bronze shimmery polish Zoya "Kalmia". Below the orange I used Paul & Joe "11" a mango orange color.

For the body of the turkey I used Loreal "Move Out" and a nail art brush then using dotting tools with black and white polish for the eyes. I used Paul & Joe "11" for the triangle beak of the turkey!

To add a bit of bling, I used China Glaze "I Heard That" as accents on my pointer and pinky. Also for the stripes I used all the colors for the feathers with a thin stripe of Zoya "Kalmia" between the red, orange and yellow.

This came out a lot nicer than I imagined, yay!



| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: