Well hello hello! Can you believe it?! Christmas is coming! Here I present to you my manicure for today's prompt! The penguins ...

#Clairestelle8Christmas - Christmas is Coming!!

21:50 Karise 0 Comments

Well hello hello!

Can you believe it?! Christmas is coming!

Here I present to you my manicure for today's prompt! The penguins are inspired by elleandish and I added a 3, 2, 1 on the penguins just to make it seem like it's a countdown :P I used Glam Polish "Out of this World" as the base for the pointer and pink nails.

As for the others, I had on my very first owned dark red holographic from Ciruqe Colors called "Ambrosia" and I wrote using a silver acrylic paint for the words.


This came out nicer than expected but I'd say that I could improve more on the wordings LOL!


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: