Well hello! Hope everyone is still in the holiday season!! 😉 Today's manicure was unplanned but came out nicely! I had on two ...

#Clairestelle8Christmas - Winter Wonderland

21:50 Karise 0 Comments

Well hello!

Hope everyone is still in the holiday season!! 😉

Today's manicure was unplanned but came out nicely! I had on two coats of piCture pOlish "Winter", I must admit I chose this polish because of its name, how could you blame me right? 😋

I used white polish for all the designs. For the big ol' tree, I just simply use a nail art brush and drew a vertical line for the tree trunk (but more for a skeleton guide for the tree really), adding small strokes coming outwards for the leaves. This turned out better than expected! 


For the reindeer on my ring finger, I used BPX-L008 stamping plate for that, easy peasy and looking so great! For the other nails, I did a simple snowfall look. Covered the tips with white and added dots to mimic the snow, perfect! 

That my friends, is what I came up for "Winter Wonderland"! Hope you liked it!!



| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: