item was provided for honest review Hey there! Today I did a really relaxing nail art. Why is it relaxing? Well, because I used water...

BornPrettyStore Green Leaf Water Decal Review

21:50 Karise 2 Comments

item was provided for honest review
Hey there!

Today I did a really relaxing nail art. Why is it relaxing? Well, because I used water decals and they are the best if you need a quick but fancy manicure. Trust me it's really easy! 

I used BPY 31 green leaf pattern, it's priced only at $0.99! It's a steal, plus always remember free worldwide shipping by BornPrettyStore 😉😉 You get these four leafy designs shown on my manicure here:

For this look, I started off with two coats of white polish and cut out the designs. Then let it soak in water for a good 30 seconds, slide off the decal and placed on the nail. As per usual, clean up around your cuticles with a brush and nail polish remover! 
Loved this look, and honestly I don't see pixels on the design which is great. Also, I added a glossy top coat and then a matte top coat. I wanted to show the designs better thus the matte top coat 😄 
Hope you had a good read!

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

2 comments: