item was provided for honest review Good day to you! Continuing from the previous post on water decals, here I have another design ...

BornPrettyStore Leaf Flower Water Decal Review

12:17 Karise 1 Comments

item was provided for honest review

Good day to you!

Continuing from the previous post on water decals, here I have another design from BornPrettyStore BPY32.

The pointer nail is a combination of two designs from the water decal. I placed each design halfway so that they meet in the middle. I used full patterns on the rest of the nails.

What I love about water decals (besides the ease of use) is the different patterns which are of the same theme. This just gives the whole manicure a much fuller look. 

I'll have more water decals to review! Look forward to them! At the mean time, if you want to purchase at BornPrettyStore, you can use my code "LSTX31" for 10% off!

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

1 comment: