item was provided for honest review Hello there!  I am back with more stamping, this time around it is reverse stamping! Today I am...

BornPrettyStore Floral Stamping Review

12:22 Karise 1 Comments

item was provided for honest review

Hello there! 

I am back with more stamping, this time around it is reverse stamping! Today I am using BP L052 stamping plate and also reviewing it.

Like all BornPrettyStore's stamping plate, they are really easy to use. The designs on this plate particularly caught my attention because of the detail of the design and the range of options to choose from! Here is what I managed to achieve 😄

Reverse stamping simply means that after picking up the stamp, I color in the spaces on the stamper itself. Here's a list of the nail polishes I used for coloring:

Yellow: OPI "I Just Can’t Cope-acabana"
Blue: Sally Hansen "Dive In"
Orange: China Glaze "Flip Flop Fantasy"
Light Pink: Essie "Fiji"
Green: Kure Bazaar "Carioca"
Red: Kure Bazaar "Juicy"

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

1 comment: