Hello! It's March and I wanted to be more active in creating new nail art designs, and to do this I have decided to participate in #Cla...

#Clairestelle8March - Beige

21:50 Karise 1 Comments

Hello! It's March and I wanted to be more active in creating new nail art designs, and to do this I have decided to participate in #Clairestelle8March challenge! I am quite late on schedule but I am intent on finishing the challenge 🙂


I used the MoYou London Suki 08 plate for this design. Sadly, MoYou London does not sell this plate anymore. But who knows, you might be able to find one on ebay! 

I started off with OPI "My Vampire is Buff" as the base color. It is the perfect beige. I wanted to add neon to this manicure, so I decided to use China Glaze "Flip Flop Fantasy" to begin with the first stamping. After which I stamped the same designs in black using Konad black stamping polish.


What I did was to align the black stamped image a bit off from the neon orange so that a bit of that brightness shows through. Here's a special macro shot of the middle nail design, which I loved the most out of all that I did 😛


I know my nails are super duper short, but I kept having issues with my nail breaking so I had to chop 'em off!

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

1 comment:

  1. I love how your double stamping turned out! I'm always behind on the prompts as well lol.

    ReplyDelete