Hi there friends!  I am two days late on this prompt but I am surely catching up now! Prior to this challenge I didn't know the...

#Clairestelle8March - Holi (Festival of Color)

18:50 Karise 1 Comments

Hi there friends! 

I am two days late on this prompt but I am surely catching up now!

Prior to this challenge I didn't know the Festival of Color, Holi. I had to do a Google search LOL! This is one of the reasons why I love challenges, I get to learn and know about new stuff!

So talking back about my manicure, here is my interpretation through a simple web search. I did a simple nail art. Using the below listed polishes, I blobbed on the different colors on a stamper and squished the colors together on the nail. 

I used these neon colors; China Glaze "Flip Flop Fantasy", China Glaze "Turned Up Turquoise", Orly "Beach Cruiser" and Shareyda "B10".


I ended up trying to go for the matte look because neons and matte looks great :D Let me know what you guys think of this manicure.




| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

1 comment:

  1. I love the mani! I did similar one with a smoosh base...but I haven't got it posted it...LOL

    ReplyDelete