Hi again, yes two posts in a day! For the prompt for "Mothers", the first thing that came to mind was (of course) my Mom, and a...

#Clairestelle8March - Mothers

21:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hi again, yes two posts in a day!
For the prompt for "Mothers", the first thing that came to mind was (of course) my Mom, and also flowers! So I chose a pinky palette for this look using Glam Polish "Sealiest Thing I've Ever Heard" and Zoya "Aurora".


I then used white stamping polish and Bundle Monster BM-710 for the flowers. While I was stamping the flower pattern, I realised I could use the big flower as an accent that symbolises Mothers. Mothers why look after their little ones (the smaller flowers), cute right?

Here's a close up macro shot of the accent design!




| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: