Good evening readers! I am going to try my best to do the #Clairestelle8April challenge for April, click HERE for all the prompts! ...

#Clairestelle8April - Dry Brush

13:02 Karise 0 Comments

Good evening readers!

I am going to try my best to do the #Clairestelle8April challenge for April, click HERE for all the prompts!

The first one is "dry brush" and I wanted to try something new, this idea just popped right up from my head. Introducing, dry brushing with negative space! I don't know if this was done before or not, but here is my take on it!


This manicure is really easy to do! Wipe your black polish brush back and forth to remove almost all the polish and then make strokes on your already dried base coat. 

Because I dislike my free edge showing so I did a black french tip, pretty sophisticated eh? 😏 To bring it up a notch, I added  small gold stud near the cuticle. Here's a macro shot for you! (so macro you could see a fuzzy on my nail LOL)


I'm really satisfied with how this turned out, let me know what you think! Before I forget to mention, I used a-England "Camelot" for my black polish! That's THE BEST black polish, I swear upon it!


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: