item was provided for honest review Hey there, HAPPY EASTER! Today I'm going for a Spring look and of course around the Easter ...

#Clairestelle8April - Easter

23:50 Karise 0 Comments

item was provided for honest review

Hey there, HAPPY EASTER!

Today I'm going for a Spring look and of course around the Easter theme 😉 I'll be using a new plate from BornPrettyStore BP L043  particularly the beautiful butterfly image that I will be doing a reverse stamping.


Moving on to my manicure, I used Sinful Colors "Be Happy" and "Island Coral" and created a gradient on my pointer and pinky, just because I missed doing a sponged gradient 😛 Then I stamped over some chevron patterns from Bundle Monster's BM-XL202 stamping plate over the gradient.

As for the butterfly image that I mentioned earlier, I first started off with a pale yellow background using Sinful Colors "Unicorn". Then I picked up the image with Konad black stamping polish and then colored in the wings with the Sinful Colors polishes to keep to the color theme of this look.


I'm actually really pleased with the result of the butterfly, as you can see from the close up macro shot below. To keep with the Easter theme, I added some Easter egg designs on my middle nail and drew on some designs on the eggs with white nail polish.


To top it all off, I added Revlon's matte top coat over all the nails to give the entire manicure a softer look. Let me know what you're doing on Easter!

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: