"So you wanna play with magic ? Boy, you should know what you're falling for" And here is the last prompt for the March c...

#Clairestelle8March - Magic

20:50 Karise 0 Comments

"So you wanna play with magic? Boy, you should know what you're falling for"

And here is the last prompt for the March challenge! I know it's already April, but hey, I made the effort to finish this up!

I decided long before that I wanted to do a magic ball in this manicure, and so I free-handed this design by drawing it, turns out pretty alright! I was afraid that the ball was gonna be lopsided or something LOL 🤣


I also added some twinkling stars with Bundle Monster BM703 stamping plate and white stamping polish on the other nails to tie up with the mysterious magic ball. Not to mention, I used one coat of a-England "Camelot" and then added FUN Lacquer "Holo Top Coat" to bring out the rainbow madness! You can see closely in my picture the dash of colours on my fingertips 😍 

Let me know what you think of this manicure, also keep your eyes peeled for the next challenge this month!


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: