Hello there everyone! I am finally back after such a long time, I know I know... Today is the 4th year since I started out on Instagram, s...

Zoella Beauty Gelat'eau Body Mist Inspired Nail Art

21:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hello there everyone!

I am finally back after such a long time, I know I know... Today is the 4th year since I started out on Instagram, so I thought it would be nice to at least post a manicure on this special day 😛

Today's manicure is inspired by Zoella's new range of beauty products, in particular, the Gelat'eau Body Mist! How timely that when this range was launched, my parents were in the UK😱 So I'm lucky to have this in my hands so quickly!


I love the packaging of the bottle and thought that I would recreate the designs onto my nails. Everything was done freehand!

I used Essie "Bikini So Teeny", Rimmel London "Reggae Splash", Revlon "Apricot Nectar" and OPI "My Boyfriend Scales Walls".

This manicure was super easy and fun to do! Let me know what you think!


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: